Seminar iqbs BI for EDW
iqbs organizes an exciting seminar to familiarize you with iqbs BI, specifically aimed at Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) environments.
iqbs BI Framework
iqbs BI is a framework completely based on the Microsoft Data Platform This framework includes a set of best practices and iqbs-developed code generators. We deliver this framework worldwide and are extremely proud to count several large multinationals among our clientele. We would like to share our experiences during this interactive seminar.
Several typical EDW challenges will be discussed; think of the unlocking of a wide variety of source systems, dealing with multi-language, multi-currency, multi-time zone environments with a wide variety of user types.
- Introduction iqbs BI;
- The iqbs framework;
- EDW challenges, including;
- Geographically distributed source systems
- Different types of source systems
- Different data structures
- Geographically dispersed users
- Local, regional and global users
- Time zones, currency intercompany traffic
- With our associated solutions, such as;
- Data collection (ETL)
- Harmonization of data (the Data Warehouse, Master Data Management)
- Distribution of data sets and reports (availability of reports and data sets, access security)
- Closing drinks
Location and directions
We look forward to receiving you at our (new!) office in Bunnik; Kosterijland 50.